- “Radical animation-architecture studio Factory Fifteen present a series of films depicting very different future worlds. They mould their wildly imaginative future scenarios into ultra-detailed shorts that are at once cautionary tales and fantastical celebrations of modern technology’s infinite possibilities”. DAZED.
- DIRECT:We produce our own creatively led work in the form of films, animations, exhibitions and installations. We also work as a directing collective with brands, artists, TV, musicians and organisations.
As trained architects we bring a considered approach to concept design, specialising in world building and environments. We have developed a unique workflow through our own projects, developing look and feel closely with narrative, and allowing the design to drive the generation of content.
We work closely with architects and developers to bring unbuilt projects to life with concept led images and animations. We combine our directing and design sensibilities with our own internal post production studio to visualise any sized project, from concept stills to marketing films. We don’t believe in formulas and respond to each project's needs individually.
- CONTACT:Factory FifteenStudio 4a, 246 Stockwell Road, LONDON SW9 9SP020 7738 7840
Factory Fifteen are represented in the UK by NEXUS PRODUCTIONS
We are currently looking for experienced visualisers to join our expanding architectural visualisation team.
Please send all job enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul NichollsCreative Director / Co-FounderPaul trained in architecture at both Oxford Brookes and The Bartlett School of Architecture. He has worked for many of Londons top architecture firms and is known for his high concept approach to design and film making. In 2011 Paul co-founded Factory Fifteen and is actively involved in all creative aspects of the company.
- Jonathon GalesCreative Director / Co-FounderJonathan graduated from The Bartlett School of Architecture, studying with Paul and Kibwe before co-founding Factory Fifteen in 2011. Jonathan’s work focusses on bringing together design and visual storytelling to a variety of mediums. Prior to Factory Fifteen he worked with large format photography and has exhibited in the Royal Academy of Arts several times.
- Kibwe TavaresCreative Director / Co-FounderAlso an alumnus of the Bartlett School of Architecture, to great accolade with his graduating film Robots of Brixton; Kibwe co-founded Factory Fifteen and works predominantly in developing new IP’s for film and TV. Other accolades include a prestigious TED fellowship and recognition as one of Fast Company’s ‘100 Most Creative People in Business’.
- Matt TownsendHead of Architectural VisualisationMatt is our head of visualisation and overseas all architectural stills projects in the studio. He has a first class degree in architecture from Oxford Brookes and joined Factory Fifteen mere months after it’s founding.
- Isaac Eluwole3D / Composite ArtistIsaac joined Factory Fifteen after graduating from a masters in architecture at the Bartlett UCL. He has an eye for detail like few others and specialises in modelling and texturing.
- Prince Yemoh3D Artist / DesignerPrince has a masters in architecture from Greenwich University, specialising in film and architecture. He joined Factory Fifteen in 2013 and overseas many projects from inception to completion.
- Sefano Strabla3D ArtistStefano is an experienced 3D artist and joined Factory Fifteen in early 2015. He instantly made his mark by elevating the companies modelling work-flow and specialises in detail modelling and design.
- Ares Monzio Compagnoni3D / R&D ArtistAres joined Factory Fifteen in 2014 through the University IUAV of Venice teaching program Factory Fifteen are affiliated with each year. Ares joined as an intern and now has crafted his own unique position within Factory Fifteen. Ares works as a 3D generalist and research and development technician for new software and work-flow developments for the studio.